UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
This is an exciting opportunity to join UCHealth Medical Group and builda urology practice in Colorado Springs, Colo.
The ideal candidatewill be an energetic and enthusiastic BC urologistinterested infull-time position.
- You’ll be part of a team of five or six urologists, an APP to assist in clinic, and support staff.
- Your team will have dedicated block time on the da Vinci XI surgical robot should you be interested in robotics. (General urologists are welcome to apply as well.)
- You’ll have access to the latest tools like 3T capable MRI technology.
- Call of 1:5 will supportwork-life balance.
- You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and the Colorado lifestyle with Pike’s Peak in your backyard.
In Colorado Springs, UCHealth is anchored by UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, an award winning, 413-bed, Level I trauma center that has been recognized nationally for quality, research and outcomes.
This opportunity will allow you to help shape the culture of UCHealth Medical Group’s urology practice. We're excited to add exceptional urologists in our community to care for our patients. Passionate about patient care? Join us.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.