UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, BE/BC neurologist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our multi-specialty clinic in Colorado Springs:
- You’ll work with an integrated team: Our team of physicians in our Neurosciences department includes neurosurgeons, outpatient neurology, neurohospitalists, neurocritical care physicians and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Expert resources are around the corner: You'll have access to Memorial Hospital Central, a Primary Stroke Center and Level I Trauma Center.
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, high-touch, and high-tech care.
- Physician leaders guiding the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
- Grow what you love: UCHealth needs clinical leaders to focus on growing ournew Epilepsy service line.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.