Advanced Practitioner • Surgery
Cardiac Surgery - Physician Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Here are a few good reasons to join us:
• Our Schedule – supports a work-life balance and flexibility with 1:4 call, 1:4 weekends, and cases in the clinic, OR, and ICU.
• Our Team – Is cohesive, collaborative and includes an incredible skilled team of2 Physicians,1 Nurse Practitioner, and5 Physician Assistants.
• Variety – Our patient mix spans the spectrum of medicine that includes children, young adults, and complex geriatric patients.
• Physician Assistants: 3+ years of Cardiac Surgery experience in the Operating Room and ICU patient management are required in addition to endovascular vein harvesting experience.
• Nurse Practitioners:3+ years of Cardiac Surgery experience in the Operating Room and ICU patient management are required. Qualification as a Registered Nurse First Assistant(RNFA) is required in addition to endovascular vein harvesting experience.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.