UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
- Join an established physician in a busy community based clinic.
- Practice a balance of inpatient and outpatient medicine.
- Monday through Friday schedule and no hospital call on nights and weekends.
- Integrated provider support and "best of" technology.
- Wound care training/experience is preferred.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.