Physician • Surgery
UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Make Extraordinary Possible.
UCHealth Medical Group’s Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery group in Longmont, Colorado is seeking to add a board eligible/certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon. At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
This opportunity offers:
- Established and robust complex reconstructive and general plastic surgery practice with a full support staff
- Large and stable primary care referral base
- Sub-specialty interest welcomed
- Ability and support to build a practice that incorporates your professional interests and expertise
- A focus on lifestyle that allows for enjoyment of the Colorado mountain experience
- Traditional employment model with:
- Competitive salary with initial salary guarantee period
- Productivity incentives
- Attractive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid malpractice, generous CME allowance, basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan)
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.