Advanced Practitioner • Family Medicine
Primary Care Fontanero - Nurse Practitioner
UCHealth Primary Care – Fontanero
Colorado Springs, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Fontanero
- Our Schedule - supports a work-life balance with flexibility to work a 4 or 5 day work week. No call or weekends are required.
- Our Team - is a collaborative, cohesive group of 3 physicians and 2 APPs that thrive on providing the best care in the region.
- APP Involvement - with an APP committee, APP director and APP continuum plan you will always have support as you grow in your career.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.