Advanced Practitioner • Endocrinology
Part-Time APP - Endocrinology
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Specializes in Diabetic Care; using assessment, goal setting, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Educates patients on the necessary lifestyle changes involved in a diabetes diagnosis, including nutrition, medication, physical activity and glucose testing.
- Constructs age-specific education.
- Incorporates data from care team into the plan of care.
- Follows the AADE 7 self-care behaviors in education.
The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, but this is a part-time position.
The pay range for this position is $48.37 - $69.12 / hour. Pay is dependent on the applicant's relevant experience. An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
- Nurse Practitioner or
- Advanced Practice Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) is required for hire and must be maintained throughout employment.
- Full prescriptive authority is required