UCHealth Primary Care - Northfield
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Northfield
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group seeks board-certified Family Medicine physicians to join our planned development in Denver's highly sought-after Northfield/Central Park neighborhood. Be part of this cutting-edge facility that will include primary care, urgent care, physical therapy and occupational medicine.
Below are a few good reasons to join UCHealth:
- Build your vision of exceptional patient care as you develop your practice.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance; after-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- You will join a financially stable organization with a steadfast commitment to primary care.
- Integrated behavioral health services will be offered onsite.
- will work 36 scheduled patient care hours per week.
- World-renowned specialists and ancillary services 10 minutes away at the UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital campus.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Signing bonus
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Join a world-class health system whose medical group has more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers serving 12 major hospitals and more than 150 clinics and surgery centers throughout the Front Range of Colorado and southern Wyoming.
Contact us today to learn more about this rewarding opportunity:
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
About Northfield, Denver
Located 10 minutes to Downtown Denver and 20 minutes to Denver Internal Airport, Northfield is a pedestrian and biker-friendly gathering place for shopping, dining and outdoor entertainment. The neighborhood beckons outdoor lovers where it is home to over 50 parks and open spaces, a skate park, community swimming pools and more. With new homes, tree-lined streets, architectural diversity, public art and the new and highly rated Northfield High School and the Denver Green School, it is no wonder this community is a huge draw for young families.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization with a dedicated focus on innovation, quality and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.