UCHealth Primary Care – Scarborough
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Scarborough
UCHealth is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine physician who is patient-focused, adaptable, and easy-going to join our float team in Southern Colorado.At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.UCHealth is looking for a full-time family medicine physician to provide float coverage at our multiple locations in the Pikes Peak region.
- Enjoy a 36 patient-contact-hour work week.
- Provide care for all ages--pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Assignments are typically two weeks or longer.
- No call.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.