Neurology Opportunity in Cheyenne, Wyoming
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Cheyenne Medical Specialists
UCHealth is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist for a truly unique opportunity in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
UCHealth Cheyenne Medical Specialists, an employed multi-specialty group, is experiencing growth and we are open to considering both general and fellowship-trained neurologists.
- Join this dynamic group in a supportive environment, including a highly trained and committed staff.
- The practice includes Primary Care, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology and Neurology.
- Full-time outpatient position with no call requirements.
- Ideal candidate will thrive in this busy practice focused on patient access, quality, and caring.
- Teaching opportunities are available through our local program.
If you are looking for the amenities of a larger city, and the safety and beauty of the southern Wyoming mountains, learn more about Cheyenne here: https://livability.com/wy/cheyenne/business
About Cheyenne, Wyo.
Cheyenne, Wyoming is a community of 60K with a referral base of over 250K. Cheyenne is located only two hours north of Denver and 20 minutes from renowned world class recreation at Medicine Bow Na-tional Forest, Curt Gowdy State Park, Vedauwoo Campground and Recreations Area, Sherman Hill and Pole Mountain. Enjoy beautiful sightseeing, hiking, camping, mountain biking, rock climbing and award winning trout. Cheyenne offers the ease of laid-back living with old west charm and modern amenities.