Expansion of Neuro-Hospitalist Team in Colorado Springs
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central – Colorado Springs
Live Life Extraordinary...
UCHealth in Colorado Springs is now interviewing for the Neuro-Hospitalist program at Memorial Hospital. We are expanding and seeking a 4th physician to meet demand while maintaining the team's work/life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing, caring organization; offering an excellent comp package and benefits, This collegiate group works together closely to provide the utmost in quality care while supporting each team member's personal and professional goals.
- Existing practice of 3 physicians and experienced support staff
- 14 shifts per month and flexible scheduling
- Consultative service exclusively
- Comprehensive Stroke Certified facility
- Tele-stroke program
- Southern Colorado's only Level I Trauma Center
If you are interested in getting additional details, please contact me.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.