Physician • Pulmonary
Pulmonary Critical Care - Full Time
UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, fellowship-trained pulmonary critical care medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
Practicing in the beautiful community of Longmont in northern Colorado; the ideal candidate will be part of a favorable call schedule of 1:4, have the opportunity to walk into an existing patient base.
As part of a 1,000+ provider medical group, you’ll have support from an excellent primary care network and work alongside many specialists.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. Join us.
- We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.