Great opportunity to join robust, outpatient rheumatology practice in Loveland/Greeley
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Medical Clinic - Centerra
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time fellowship-trained rheumatologist who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
Here are a few good reasons to join our high-volume clinics in Loveland and Greeley.
- Our team is cohesive, relaxed and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
- We’re an outpatient rheumatology practice working in a multi-specialty setting, which means you have a great referral base right down the hall.
- Our patient mix spans full the spectrum of rheumatology ensuring your robust clinical skills are utilized daily.
- UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our excellent call schedule and strong support staff allows for work/life balance. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Fort Collins and Loveland are northern Colorado communities with a combined population of more than 320,000 located one hour north of Denver. Nestled at the base of the Rocky Mountains, the area offers exciting recreational opportunities including golf courses, running paths, numerous parks and access to hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, white water rafting activities and snowshoeing.