Experienced general urologist needed to join a collegial team in northern Colorado
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Urology Clinic – Greeley
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced, full-time, board certified Urologist who is interested in general urology.
- Our schedule supports work-life balance with a four day work week,1:8 weekend call and 1:5 week night call.
- Our team is collaborative, cohesive and includes eight urologists and three physician assistants with an eye on quality and a passion for great outcomes. Having a team mentality is critical for the ideal candidate.
- UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation. This is great environment for a physician who is interested in growing a practice in Greeley and growing as a leader within the organization.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suite any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Greeley your lifestyle destination.