Internal Medicine in Denver Metro
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Primary Care - Steele St.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing evidence-based patient care at the highest level. With one physician relocating in May 2018, UCHealth Primary Care- Steele Street is seeking a board certified, outpatient Internal Medicine provider to join a beautiful practice in the Cherry Creek neighborhood. Be part of this cutting-edge facility that provides high-quality, personalized care. Highlights include:
- Completely renovated facility in Cherry Creek North that includes a UCHealth Urgent Care practice on one side of the building, and primary care on the other side
- You will get your own MA scribe: With the goal of providing extraordinary care to our patients, our team-based approach includes a minimum of one MA per provider
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone and all calls are pre-screened by RNs on call
- You’ll work with a collegial and cohesive team of four physicians
- Will consider full-time or part-time employment
- Coming soon, expert resources will be around the corner at the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center opening in 2019
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Signing bonus
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation and other practice expenses covered
About Cherry Creek
Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination in Denver with over 600 businesses and 16 walk-able blocks, where you can find an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands, spas, salons, restaurants and luxury hotel options. This beautiful community is connected to downtown Denver and includes a 22-mile recreational path to Denver and beyond.