Bring your experience to our growing Med-Peds clinic in Fort Collins
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
SpecialtyInternal Medicine - Peds
LocationFort Collins, CO
UCHealth Snow Mesa Medical Clinic - Fort Collins
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Fort Collins clinic is ready to welcome a full-time double boarded med-peds physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
- You will work with a collegial team that includes four med-peds physicians
- 4-4.5 day work week; 36 patient contact hours
- Work with patients of all ages
- Our call schedule is shared during the week with all providers. Rounding is one week a month per provider. Pediatric Hospitalist Fellowship is NOT required.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Fort Collins
Fort Collins, located in northern Colorado, has a population of more than 164,000 and is located one hour north of Denver. Nestled near the base of the Rocky Mountains, the area offers exciting recreational opportunities including golf courses, numerous parks and minutes from running paths/trails, hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing and white water rafting activities.
Nicknamed the Choice City, Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and is known as the gateway to the Rocky Mountain National Park. Here “live, work, play” takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play. Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails with-in minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers.
The Old Town District of Fort Collins, a culinary enthusiast’s paradise, offers over 40 locally owned restaurants that are sure to please the most discriminating tastes. Tour the more than 20 locally owned but regionally acclaimed microbreweries or take in the local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums that round out the cultural yet small town feel of Fort Collins.