Bring your experience to our growing Med-Peds clinic in Fort Collins
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
SpecialtyInternal Medicine - Peds
LocationFort Collins, CO
UCHealth Internal Medicine - Snow Mesa
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Fort Collins clinic is ready to welcome a full-time board certified/board eligible (BC/BE) Med-Peds physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven.
- Join a well-established team of four Med Peds physicians who value time with family, work-life balance, and place an emphasis on physician wellness.
- Growing population in Northern Colorado, opportunity to have large panel of patients very quickly.
- Four to 4.5 day work week; 36 patient contact hours. The use of MA scribes allows you to focus on patients and not the computer during visits..
- Call is 1:5, minimal hospital duties 1:5 for well newborns, uncomplicated pediatric admission. No NICU/PICU.
- Work with patients of all ages, often two to three generations of families.
- Ancillary services at your fingertips.
- All medical subspecialties available locally or in Denver.
About Fort Collins, Colo.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins, with a population of more than 165,000, is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, “live, work, play” takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails with-in minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.