Non-interventional Cardiologist needed to join busy, collegial practice | Boulder/Fort Collins/Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic – Loveland
Our well-established cardiology program is adding a full time, fellowship-trained non-interventional cardiologist, board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiology team in northern Colorado:
- The group is active in building outreach clinics and you will get to travel to Boulder one to three days per week to see patients in an existing high-volume clinic.
- Our team - a collaborative, cohesive group that includes 29 cardiologists and seven advanced practitioners – thrives on providing the best cardiac care in the region.
- Call is 1:4 weekends (Fri-Sun) and one weekday night of call each week for your first year. Thereafter, call is shared equally within the group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- We offer the latest trials so patients can have access to cutting edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
- Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.