Join our Established Family Medicine Practice in Littleton
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationHighlands Ranch, CO
UCHealth Family Medicine Clinic – Littleton
UCHealth Family Medicine- Littleton is ready to welcome an enthusiastic and patient-driven, full-time family medicine physician. We have been caring for the Littleton/Highlands Ranch community for decades.
Here are just some of the reasons to join our spacious and newly renovated clinic in Littleton:
- Expert resources are around the Corner: The UCHealth Highlands Ranch hospital, opening March 2019, is located just two miles away, offering a comprehensive network of specialty support services.
- We care for a broad range of patients: Our patient mix spans the spectrum of family medicine.
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team is cohesive and includes three family medicine physicians and two advanced practice providers
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone, and it shared with a large pool of providers.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Highlands Ranch
Highlands Ranch, located 12 miles south of Denver in Douglas County, offers a magnificent quality of life and opportunities for an active lifestyle. This community has been named one of the best places to raise a family in Colorado and recognized nationally by Forbes as one of the top places to move in the nation. Highlands Ranch is home to energetic people and a diverse wildlife population. Eighty-five percent of homes in Highlands Ranch are located within one-quarter mile of a park, open space area or trail.