Nurse Practitioner (NP) - Trauma & General Surgery
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth General Surgery & Trauma Clinic – Memorial Hospital Central
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our Surgery and Trauma team at our level 1 facility, Memorial Hospital in beautiful Colorado Springs. This individual will provide high-quality and personalized care, always putting patients first. We are looking for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and flexible team environment. This position will be primarily based in the hospital doing Emergency Room consults but will have some outpatient clinic responsibilities.
This role will require the flexibility to work rotating shifts between 6:00AM-6:00PM and 6:00PM-6:00AM, any day of the week, 365 days a year. Rotating nights, weekends and holidays are required. There is not a call requirement. Do you want to work at a Physician lead organization where the commitment to patients is of utmost importance? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment? If so, keep reading to see if UCHealth is the place for you to grow your career!
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time experienced Nurse Practitioner.
Here are a few good reasons to join our clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care
- Work-life balance: Working PRN ensures you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- You'll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collaborative, collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.