UCHealth seeks Infectious Disease Physician in northern Colorado
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Greeley Hospital
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, board-certified Infectious Disease physician in northern Colorado, just an hour north of Denver. Here are a few good reasons to join our community medicine team:
- You'll care for a variety of inpatients and clinic patients, splitting time between Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins.
- You’ll be/become certified to care for hyperbaric chamber patients.
- You'll have the opportunity to take on a medical directorship if you choose.
- You'll have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle with a 1:4 call schedule.
If you're ready to be part of a great team, see a wide variety of patients and continue to grow in your career, this position is right for you. At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suite any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Greeley your lifestyle destination.