Palliative Medicine Physician Leader needed to guide team in northern Colorado
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, board-certified Palliative Medicine physician to lead a team of six providers in northern Colorado. Here are a few good reasons to join our team:
- You'll use your visionary leadership skills and the ability to create consensus with a team to drive initiatives forward.
- You’ll oversee a group of engaged APPs, a key component of our talented team.
- You’ll enjoy working in both the inpatient and clinic settings with clinics in Loveland and Fort Collins.
The ideal candidate will be team-oriented, have experience in Palliative Medicine as well as experience as a medical director, have excellent communication skills and be goal-driven as we expand services.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our excellent call schedule and strong support staff allows for work/life balance. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Fort Collins, CO
Fort Collins, located in northern Colorado, has a population of more than 164,000 and is located one hour north of Denver. Nestled near the base of the Rocky Mountains, the area offers exciting recreational opportunities including golf courses, numerous parks and minutes from running paths/trails, hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing and white water rafting activities.
Nicknamed the Choice City, Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and is known as the gateway to the Rocky Mountain National Park. Here “live, work, play” takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play. Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails with-in minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers.
The Old Town District of Fort Collins, a culinary enthusiast’s paradise, offers over 40 locally owned restaurants that are sure to please the most discriminating tastes. Tour the more than 20 locally owned but regionally acclaimed microbreweries or take in the local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums that round out the cultural yet small town feel of Fort Collins.