Internal Medicine physician needed in Lone Tree, Colo., just 30 minutes south of downtown Denver
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationLone Tree, CO
UCHealth Primary Care Clinic – Yosemite
UCHealth Primary Care Clinic – Yosemite is seeking a locally established internal medicine physician to join a new practice in the highly desirable Lone Tree neighborhood.
You'll partner with three internal medicine providers to provide adult, outpatient care to the community and you'll have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared with 17 internal medicine providers; that adds up to about two weeknights per month and only two to three weekends per year. All calls are pre-screened by RNs on call.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
- Signing bonus
About Lone Tree
Lone Tree is a robust community in South Metro Denver that has countless options for fine or casual dining as well as both indoor and outdoor entertainment and sports activities. Lone Tree is a quick drive or light-rail ride into the city, making for easy work commutes or nights out—but there is plenty to keep residents occupied within their boundaries.
Lone Tree boasts its own arts center, which hosts frequent music and dance performances, and the state’s biggest shopping center, the Park Meadows Mall. It’s also home to numerous parks and running and biking trails, including the Bluffs Regional Park and Trail, which delivers unlimited views of the Colorado Front Range mountains and 3.5 miles of trails to explore.
Surrounded by the natural beauty of Colorado, Lone Tree provides a wealth of outdoor recreation activities. A vast network of hiking and walking trails help residents stay fit and connected.