Physician Assistant - Orthopedics - Trauma
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Orthopedics Clinic – Briargate
We have an exciting opportunity for a Physician Assistant Specialty Care with our Orthopedics team in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO. We are looking for individuals with a strong background in Orthopedics. At least three years of experience working as a Physician Assistant in an Orthopedics setting is required.
This position will have the opportunity to work in the OR and outpatient clinic. This is a full time position with a rotating schedule which does include call. If you enjoy a fast paced orthopedics environment, keep reading!
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.