Interventional Cardiologist needed to join robust program
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic – Loveland
Our well-established cardiology program is expanding to support growth in Northern Colorado, and is ready to welcome a full-time, fellowship-trained interventional cardiologist who is board certified/eligible in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiology team in Northern Colorado:
- Our team - a collaborative, cohesive group that includes 26 cardiologists and seven advanced practitioners – thrives on providing the best cardiac care in the region.
- Our experienced and innovative team of 8 interventional cardiologists, performs high volume PCI, structural heart and vascular interventions, while emphasizing quality outcomes.
- Call is 1:4 weekends (Fri-Sun) and one weekday night of call each week for your first year. Thereafter, call is shared equally within the group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- The group is active in building outreach clinics so you will get to travel approximately one day each week to other clinic locations. This helps us deliver on our promise of a positive patient experience and assists with our commitment to great access for patient appointments.
- Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
- We offer the latest trials so patients can have access to cutting edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.