UCHealth seeks CT Surgeon to join collegial team in northern Colorado
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
Our well-established cardiothoracic surgery program is adding a full time, general surgery board certified, fellowship-trained cardiothoracic surgeon. Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiothoracic team in northern Colorado:
- You’ll have access to mentors who routinely perform complex heart, lung and vascular surgeries.
- Call is 1:4 weekends (Fri-Sun) and one weekday night of call each week when working as the rounding physician, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- You’ll be a member of a productive, cohesive group.
- You’ll be an active participant in outreach clinics, traveling approximately one day each week to other clinic locations.
- You’ll be part of a team focused on patient access, experience and quality.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Loveland, CO is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's "Sweetheart City" and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland, CO.