Seeking Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Physician in Lovely Parker, Colo
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Family Medicine Clinic – Hilltop
UCHealth Family Medicine – Hilltop is ready to welcome an enthusiastic, patient-driven primary care physician to an established practice that has been caring for the Parker community for decades. As part of our team:
- You'll have a patient mix that spans the spectrum of family/internal medicine.
- You’ll work with a collegial, cohesive team and includes two family medicine physicians and four physician assistants.
- Your call schedule supports work-life balance: After hours call is strictly by phone, and it is shared with a large pool of providers.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- 4-day work week and flexible schedules available
- Signing bonus
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation and other practice expenses covered
The Town of Parker is located 25 miles south of Denver’s Central Business District in Douglas County. The current population is just over 52,000. Parker is known for its unique Western-Victorian downtown and its hometown feel. This is a popular community for young professionals with active families and serves as a residential enclave of the Metro Denver region.