Experienced Family Medicine Physician needed in Aurora, Colo.
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Quincy Medical Center
UCHealth Quincy Medical Center is seeking an experienced Family Medicine provider to join our new practice in Aurora, Colorado.
This facility will provide general outpatient family medicine, with urgent care separately staffed by UCHealth. The Quincy Medical Center will open in January 2019 and is located nine miles from the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. Key position details include:
- Family medicine outpatient practice that will see newborn to geriatric patients
- Physician will work 36 scheduled patient care hours a week
- Extremely desirable call schedule
We want our providers to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
- Signing bonus
About Aurora, Colo.
Aurora is flush with opportunity, experiences, and overall positive energy. The cultural diversity and heritage make the community unique. Aurora is a destination filled with unique attractions, locations, and one-of-a-kind activities. Explore the beauty of Aurora’s outdoors at one of the dozens of parks, 50 miles of trails, six public golf courses, or two gorgeous reservoirs—not to mention the 6,000 acres of open space. Discover Aurora’s intuitive cultural art district and visit one of our many theaters, museums, and family-friendly attraction. Shopping aficionados will love our mix of retail destinations, ranging from independent, locally owned boutiques to well-known, national brands.
Located minutes from Denver International Airport, Aurora shares boundaries with the City of Denver. Denver's attractions deliver unique and unforgettable experiences. From downtown amusement parks to fascinating museums, and multiple professional sports arenas.
About the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (CU Anschutz) is the largest academic health center in the Rocky Mountain region. The campus combines interdisciplinary teaching, research and clinical facilities to prepare the region’s future health care professionals, provide the best available health care at two nationally recognized hospitals and be a national leader in life sciences research.