Experienced Trauma Surgeon needed to join Level I Trauma Center
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central – Colorado Springs
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time fellowship-trained trauma/SCC surgeon who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our team at UCHealth in Colorado Springs:
- Our team of 12 trauma and acute care surgeons is collegial and passionate about providing high quality care close to home.
- Your time will be split between the TACS and SCC services.
- Memorial Hospital Central has the busiest emergency department in the state of Colorado, ensuring high volume.
- Our Level 1 Trauma Center sees mostly blunt trauma and receives about 2200 admissions per year.
- UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.