Excellent opportunity for a sleep medicine physician to join a well-established sleep disorders centers
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
UCHealth Sleep Medicine Clinic - Fort Collins
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time fellowship-trained sleep medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. Here are a few good reasons to join our two sleep disorders centers and clinics in Fort Collins and Loveland, located about an hour north of Denver:
- Your patients can be treated in one of two state-of-the-art sleep disorders centers or utilize home study units.
- You’ll be part of a busy team reading 500+ sleep studies per month.
- You'll have the opportunity to participate in outreach clinics and telemedicine.
- Our team is collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
- UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance and innovation.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.