Family Medicine physician needed in Littleton, Colo.
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Sterling Ranch Medical Center
UCHealth Sterling Ranch Medical Center is seeking a Family Medicine provider to join our beautiful new practice in the new community of Sterling Ranch. Be part of this cutting-edge facility that will provide family medicine with urgent care and physical therapy separately staffed by UCHealth.
- You'll have a patient mix that spans the spectrum of family medicine.
- You’ll work with a collegial, cohesive team
- Your call schedule supports work-life balance: After hours call is strictly by phone, and it is shared with a large pool of providers.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Sterling Ranch
Sterling Ranch is a new residential community, nestled at the gateway to the Front Ranch and just south of the Chatfield State Park. Pedestrian friendly planning and design focused on connectivity will offer 30 miles of trails, prolific open space, and access to two state parks and three regional parks. Medical care, active, healthy lifestyles and a positive outlook work together as part of the heart and soul that supports the wellness of the Sterling Ranch Community. To learn more about this exciting community, visit sterlingranchcolorado.com/about.