Join our new practice in the desirable Arvada West community.
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Arvada Medical Center
UCHealth Arvada Medical Center is seeking an experienced Family Medicine provider to join our new practice in Arvada, Colorado. This facility will provide general family medicine, with urgent care separately staffed by UCHealth. The Arvada Medical Center will open in March 2019.
- Family medicine outpatient practice that will see newborn to geriatric patients
- Physician will work 36 scheduled patient care hours a week
- Extremely desirable call schedule
We want our providers to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off package
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
About Arvada, Colo.
The citizens of Arvada have a great deal of pride in their city. Located just northwest of Denver, our state’s capitol, Arvada is a community unlike many others. Arvada consistently competes with the larger metropolitan areas in the areas of business and commerce but retains a small-town charm that other suburbs can’t replicate. With such great assets as the Arvada Center, the Apex Center and a historic shopping district, Olde Town, Arvada is thriving. A highly educated workforce, low crime rate and excellent quality of life (where outdoor adventures abound!) have all contributed to the popularity of Colorado’s 8th largest city.
Showcasing an extensive trail system that connects residents to the larger regional trail system and includes 125 miles of hiking, biking and horseback riding trails, Arvada is just minutes from DIA, downtown Denver and popular mountain communities. Residents enjoy quaint neighborhoods, a robust mix of businesses and strong civic guidance. Arvada has been the recipient of state and national level awards for its business retention program.