Occupational Medicine physician needed in Colorado Springs, Colo. | Live, work & play in the Rockies
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Urgent Care - Powers
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-timeOccupational Medicine physician in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Our practice has served the community for more than 10 years and we’re excited to welcome a physician to our team. Here are a few good reasons to join us. You will
- Be part of a practice that incorporates acute injury care with follow up care, both scheduled appointments and walk-in injuries and physical exams.
- Be a solo physician working side by side with an APP.
- Care for a variety of occupational medicine visit types including acute injuries with follow up care, corporate physicals and DOT exams.
- Be part of an experienced, unified team of physicians who provide support, consultation and collaboration through monthly dinner meetings and other avenues.
- Enjoy a four day work week. The ideal candidate will work full time but we can be flexible with part-time hours if needed.
Requirements: Please note: a Level 2 Certified Workers Compensation accreditation is required by the State of Colorado. This two day course must be completed prior to your start date. DOT certification is also required.
If you’re ready to provide a high level of service to your patients and our client companies, apply today. At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.