Robotics trained urologists needed in Colorado Springs, Colo.
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central – Colorado Springs
UCHealth Medical Group is building a urology practice in Colorado Springs, Colo. The ideal candidates will be energetic and enthusiastic BE/BC urologists with robotics training, interested in full-time positions.
- You’ll be part of a team of five or six urologists, an APP to assist in clinic and support staff.
- Your team will have dedicated block time on the DaVinci XI Robot.
- You’ll have access to the latest tools like 3T capable MRI technology.
- Your 1:5 or 1:6 call supports work-life balance.
- You’ll enjoy a competitive salary and the Colorado lifestyle with Pike’s Peak in your backyard.
In Colorado Springs, UCHealth is anchored by UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, an award winning, 413-bed, Level I trauma center that has been recognized nationally for quality, research and outcomes.
This exciting urology opportunity will allow you to help shape the culture of UCHealth Medical Group’s urology practice. Read on to learn more about the benefits of working for our Medical Group and living and thriving in Colorado Springs.
About Colorado Springs, Colo.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.