Nurse Practitioner Cardiology
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Heart and Vascular Center – Memorial Hospital Central
UCHealth Heart Clinic – Memorial Hospital Central is ready to welcome a full-time Nurse Practitioner who is ambitious, a fast learner and who works well independently.
This individual will provide high-quality and personalized care for our inpatient and outpatient cardiology patients, always putting patients first.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong professional background in Cardiology.
This role will have a four day work week Monday-Friday with a 1:9 weekend call schedule.
Requirements for Nurse Practitioners
- Master's degree in Nursing and graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
- Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license by the State Board of Nursing in the state of practice or compact privileges under the multi-state Nurse Licensure Compact agreement
- Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges
- Prescriptive authority as appropriate, per medical staff service privileging process.
- Unrestricted DEA permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
- Eligible to provide services reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid.
- Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspectors General (HHS/OIG) or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.