PA - Cardiology
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Heart and Vascular Center – Memorial Hospital Central
UCHealth Heart Clinic – Memorial Hospital Central is ready to welcome a full-time Physician Assistant who is ambitious, a fast learner and who works well independently.
This individual will provide high-quality and personalized care for our inpatient and outpatient cardiology patients, always putting patients first.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a strong professional background in Cardiology.
This role will have a four day work week Monday-Friday with a 1:9 weekend call schedule.
Requirements for Physician Assistants
- Unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant in the State of Colorado.
- Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges
- Prescriptive authority as appropriate, per medical staff service privileging process.
- Unrestricted DEA permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
- Eligible to provide services reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid.
- Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspectors General (HHS/OIG) or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.