Nurse Practitioner - Rheumatology
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
UCHealth Longmont Clinic
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work for a well-established clinic in Longmont, Colorado.
Our team provides skilled, compassionate care using leading-edge technology, the latest research and proven techniques to diagnose and treat a broad range of joint, muscle and bone conditions.
Here are a few good reasons to join our Rheumatology Clinic in Longmont:
- Our Schedule – Supports a work-life balance. Monday-Friday 8-5, no evenings, weekend or call required.
- Our Team – Includes family medicine physicians, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, psychologists and social workers.
- Our Support – You’ll have one-on-one interactions and support with the physician.
1-year of Rheumatology experience is preferred.
Requirements for Nurse Practitioners
- Master's degree in Nursing and graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
- Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license by the State Board of Nursing in the state of practice or compact privileges under the multi-state Nurse Licensure Compact agreement
- Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges
- Prescriptive authority as appropriate, per medical staff service privileging process.
- Unrestricted DEA permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
- Eligible to provide services reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid.
- Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspectors General (HHS/OIG) or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
About Longmont, Colo.
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone – outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.