UCHealth seeks FM physician to open a new practice | Highlands Ranch, Colo.
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationHighlands Ranch, CO
UCHealth Highlands Ranch Medical Center
UCHealth Highlands Ranch Medical Center is seeking a locally established Family Medicine or Internal Medicine provider to join our new practice in Highlands Ranch, Colo. This facility will provide general family medicine and internal medicine with urgent care separately staffed by UCHealth. The Highlands Ranch Medical Center will open in the Fall of 2019.
- Expert resources are around the corner- The UCHealth Highlands Ranch Hospital, opening Summer 2019, is located just four miles away, offering a comprehensive network of specialty support services.
- Extremely desirable call schedule.
We want our providers to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives.
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Generous time off package.
- All credentialing expenses covered.
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit.
- Malpractice coverage through group provider.
- Relocation expenses available.
- Signing bonus.
About Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Highlands Ranch is located 12 miles south of Denver in Douglas County and offers a magnificent quality of life and opportunities for an active lifestyle. This community is touted as one of the best destinations to raise a family in Colorado and recognized nationally by Forbes as one of the top places to move in the country. Highlands Ranch is home to energetic people and a diverse wildlife population. Eighty-five percent of homes in Highlands Ranch are located within one-quarter mile of a park, open space area or trail.