Physician • Cardiology
UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic – Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic – Loveland
Our well-established cardiology program is adding a full time, fellowship-trained non-interventional cardiologist, board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiology team in northern Colorado:
- The group is active in building outreach clinics and you will get to travel to cover one day of outreach per week to see patients in an existing high-volume clinic.
- Our team - a collaborative, cohesive group that includes 29 cardiologists and seven advanced practitioners – thrives on providing the best cardiac care in the region.
- Call is 1:4 weekends (Fri-Sun) and one weekday night of call each week for your first year. Thereafter, call is shared equally within the group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- We offer the latest trials so patients can have access to cutting edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
- Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest evidence-based technologies and procedures.
AtUCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.