Physician • Otolaryngology
UCHealth Greeley Hospital
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Greeley Hospital
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to our newly opened hospital and clinic campus in Greeley, Colorado. As part of the team, you'll:
- Care for pediatric and adult populations.
- Have an excellent Audiologist on your team.
- Have the opportunity to grow your subspecialty interest while providing general care.
- Have four days per week in clinic and one day in the OR.
- Be part of UCHealth Medical Group, a physician-led medical group with more than 1000 providers and great resources like neurology and rheumatology on the same campus.
- Have time to play in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. There are no hospital call responsibilities.
The clinic is set up and busy but with one physician is retiring, this is a great opportunity to be part of the creation of a new team anchored by two physicians.
About Greeley, Colorado
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.