Physician • Surgery
UCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
Woodland Park, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationWoodland Park, CO
FacilityUCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
- Is flexible, collaborative and patient-focused.
- Enjoys a broad range of elective and acute care general surgery.
- Enjoys endoscopy.
- Is comfortable with Level III trauma call and minimally invasive surgical techniques.
- Is well-versed in the latest in evidence-based practice.
- Enjoys being part of a great team.
About Woodland Park, Colorado
Nestled in Pike Nation Forest, Woodland Park is located just 18 miles west of Colorado Springs. With a county population of approximately 25,000, this mountain town sits at an elevation of 8,465, has spectacular views of Pikes Peak and offers more than 300 days of sunshine. Woodland Park offers a small town feel with big city amenities nearby, ensuring a high quality of life for its residents.