Physician • Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Hand Surgery
UCHealth Orthopedics Clinic – Printers Park
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Orthopedics Clinic – Printers Park
- Join a patient-driven, high-quality orthopedic hand surgery team, including surgeons and APPs.
- You'll care for patients in three clinic and two hospital locations in Colorado Springs.
- Our newest clinic location includesOne new clinic location includes in-suite radiology and casting bay within the orthopedics suite with rooms set up for hand cases.
- You'll enjoy one day of OR block time per week.
- Call is six shifts per month.
- You'll care for patients needing your orthopedic surgery expertise with hand, wrist and elbow issues.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.