UCHealth Internal Medicine – Greeley
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Internal Medicine – Greeley
- Traditional outpatient internal medicine practice.
- Partner with six physicians, six PAs, and two behavioral health specialists.
- Located in a multi-specialty building with a collaborative team.
- Have work-life balance with a 1:30 call rotation that is phone-only.
- Be a part of a care-team model with excellent support staff.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Greeley, Colorado
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.