Physician • Physiatry
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
UCHealth Memorial Hospital North
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital North
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group in Colorado Springs, Colorado is adding a board eligible/board certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation doctor to our orthopedic spine team. You will join a collegial team who are passionate about caring for patients close to home.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast paced, busy, high producing group.
- Comfortable practicing autonomously.
- Focus on non-operative PM&R spine work.
- 100% Spine and 100% outpatient.
- Appealing work/life balance with no call.
- You will be encouraged to utilize your skills and training and have independence with your patients; while having the support of peers.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.