CRNAs needed for expanding anesthesia group in Colorado Springs
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central – Colorado Springs
If you’re a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists that provides high-quality, personalized care, look no further than UCHealth.
Our Anesthesia team:
- Enjoys a collaborative team care work environment
- Work in a Level 1 & 3 Trauma Facilities and ASC
- One scheduled late shift/week
- One weekend call day per month
- Wide spectrum of case types to include: OB, GI, vascular, general surgery
- Prefer candidates with five or more years of experience.
About Colorado Springs, Colo.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.