CRNAs needed for expanding anesthesia group in Colorado Springs
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central – Colorado Springs
Clinical excellence meets work-life balance. Join us.
If you’re a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists that provides high-quality, personalized care, look no further than UCHealth.
Our Anesthesia team:
- Enjoys a collaborative team care work environment
- Work in a Level 1 & 3 Trauma Facilities and ASC
- One Scheduled late shift/week
- One weekend call day per month
- Wide spectrum of case types to include: OB, GI, vascular, general surgery
- Prefer candidates with three of more years of experience.
As part of UCHealth, we focus on personalized care and the one reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.