Per Diem Occupational Medicine
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Printers Park – Colorado Springs, Colorado
UCHealth Medical Group is seeking Per Diem Occupational Medicine physician to enhance and grow our program in Colorado Springs, CO.
Join our growing network of Occupational Medicine/ Urgent Care clinics in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO. To be part of this fast paced team you:
- Must be BC or BE in Occupational Medicine (will consider BC in Family Medicine with 2 years of occupational medicine experience)
- Flexible schedule of 1-3 days per week
- Be part of a multi disciplinary team of providers
- Physician may participate in business development and occupational health awareness for UCHealth to the Colorado Springs market
- Ideal candidate will thrive in a productive, cohesive and busy group practice focused on patient access, quality and satisfaction
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.