Nurse Practitioner - Neurology
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Neurology Clinic – Colorado Springs
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner. Here are a few good reasons to join our practice in Colorado Springs:
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care
- Physician leaders guiding the way: UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, and innovation.
- Work-life balance: Monday through Friday shift. You will not be required to take call ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- You'll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collaborative, collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
This position will work Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
No procedure experience necessary, but Botox is a plus
Will see a wide variety of neuro diagnosis independently in an outpatient setting
Position required 5+ years of outpatient Neurology experience
New Graduates will not be considered
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.