PA - Urgent Care Estes Park
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationEstes Park, CO
UCHealth Urgent Care – Estes Park
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a PRN Physician Assistant.
Here are a few good reasons to join our clinic in Estes Park, Colorado.
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care
- Work-life balance: Working PRN ensures you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- You'll work with a collaborative team: Our team is collaborative, collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
The clinic is open 8 am - 6 pm Monday – Friday and 9 am – 3 pm Saturday and Sunday
Required Qualifications: 3 years of experience working with pediatric and adult patients as an advanced practice provider in an Urgent Care setting.
Preferred Qualifications: 5 years of experience working with pediatric and adult patients as an advanced practice provider in an Urgent Care setting.
*** New graduates will not be considered for this position **
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider