Surgical Oncologist needed in beautiful Colorado Springs
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central – Colorado Springs
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a full-time, board-certified (or those with a certificate) surgical oncologist. Here are a few good reasons to join our team at Memorial Hospital Central in Colorado Springs:
- You'll have dedicated OR block time.
- You'll have access to single and dual console XI DaVinci robots.
- You'll attend GI multi-disciplinary clinic and conference to ensure comprehensive, cohesive patient care.
- You'll have support from our surgeons, oncologists, hospital administration and medical group staff to ensure a successful program.
- You'll have a balanced schedule, splitting time between clinic, your OR block time and administrative time for PI/QI, research and program building.
- You'll have the ability to teach residents from the University of Colorado.
- You'll enroll patients on and sponsor appropriate clinical trials with the assistance of our oncology clinical trails coordinators and nurses.
- You'll have access to a dedicated surgical critical care program run by fellowship-trained, board-certified surgical intensivists.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.