UCHealth Printers Park
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Printers Park
Make Extraordinary Possible
Join a well-established, hard-working team with a strong reputation in Colorado Springs, Colorado. At UCHealth, our mission is simple – make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Internal Medicine at Printers Park in Colorado Springs is ready to welcome a full-time board-certified or board-eligible Family Medicine physician.
- Work with an adult patient population.
- Call is phone-only and shared with colleagues in Colorado Springs.
- Integrated behavioral health on site.
- Ancillary services within the facility include: lab, x-ray, cardiac rehab, orthopedics, endocrinology, wound care, and physical therapy.
- Care-team model with RN and clinical MAs that help with inbasket support.
- Retention bonus available.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.