New Neurology Poisition in Steamboat Springs
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationSteamboat Springs, CO
UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center
UCHealth Medical Group currently has an extraordinary opportunity within our Neurosciences Program. UCHealth services the front and central ranges of the Colorado Rockies, a region that stretches from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs; and where our patient population presents with diverse neurological needs. We are currently interviewing for a Neurologist to assist in developing the service line for our Yampa Valley Medical Center in Steamboat Springs. We are seeking a physician willing to practice general neurology and interested in providing leadership in bringing these services to the Steamboat Springs community; and there is also flexibility to utilize fellowship training and specialized experience. This position provides the opportunity for intellectual diversity, a flexible schedule, great benefits, and a supportive, integrated neurosciences team. If you are interested, please contact me or send your CV.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings for you and your dependents which include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- One-time starting bonus
- Relocation expense coverage available
About Steamboat Springs
Steamboat Springs, CO is a premier Colorado outdoor enthusiast destination. Enjoy small town living with big-city style. Steamboat, originally known as a summer-tie get away offers hiking, camping, fishing, and mountain biking to fit all levels of adventure. Winter brings with it the famous "Champagne Powder" and Steamboat is transformed into a skiers paradise. Dine al'fresco along the Yampa River in the summer or cozy up to the fire during the winter months at any one of the numerous award-winning restaurants. Staying true to its western roots, Steamboat is the destination or high-style with laid-back easy living.